Accommodation Near National Gallery, London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Gallery
You definitely won't regret paying a visit to National Gallery.
You can set eyes on it in London, the national capital.
You can go for a short stroll in almost any direction from National Gallery and end up at a fantastic hotel. There are no less than 62 to choose from within a kilometre. Check out the rates and facilities at The Soho Hotel, Corinthia Hotel London and The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel.
Spend your money on the things that matter! There is a choice of pocket-friendly hotels here. Select the Garth Hotel or the Surtees Hotel London Ltd, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're hoping to really live it up, you'll find lots of luxury hotels as well. Try the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, a kilometre away. The 41, 2 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Start your morning right with a coffee at L'Escargot Restaurant. Fortunately, it's not far from National Gallery. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Make a beeline for Every Hotel Piccadilly to get yourself some food. After a relaxing drink? Stop by Amba Hotel Charing Cross and share stories with locals.
Other Things to Do Near National GalleryBefore you get going, think about checking out the surrounding region:
- Go for a walk around Trafalgar Square as the sun rises, and observe the streets as they slowly wake up.
- While it's not as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, you'll still appreciate the work that has gone into the creation of Fourth Plinth Project.
- Learn about the history, beliefs and customs of the local people who meet at St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Nelson's Column is a convenient attraction to use to keep your bearings.
- Learn something about past events during a visit to Edith Cavell Memorial.
If you take the train to Charing Cross Station, the nearest station, you'll only need to walk 0.2 kilometres to reach National Gallery. Or you can ride to Piccadilly Circus Station, another close terminal, 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in National Gallery?
Hotels in National Gallery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.