Serviced Apartments in London
Check hotel prices in London
Apartment Hotels in London
Short stay apartments in London
Say no to dingy hotel rooms and a big, fat yes to an apartment with heaps of space in London. Oh yeah, and don't forget your own kitchen, a comfy living area and sometimes handy amenities like a dryer and washer. Perfect for friends, families and even solo adventurers, you'll have all the comforts of home — minus your irritating neighbours.Popular luxury apartments in London
Be treated like the celebrity you are and lock in upmarket accommodation in London. No run-down rooms. No hard-as-a-rock mattresses. No chance. Book a few nights at a stylish apartment and experience a world of luxury.
- No.5 Maddox Street: Wouldn't mind business services? Perhaps luggage storage facilities too? This indulgent pad has what you need.
- onefinestay - London Bridge private homes: This apartment features luggage storage facilities and concierge services.
Do your kids go stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to run around (and yourself a bit of a break) by booking a family-friendly apartment building. Cabin fever not included.
- Star Yard By Merino: This place was made for families. A snack bar and internet access are two good reasons why.
- Fetter Lane Apartments: It can be hard to satisfy everyone. But laundry facilities and internet access certainly help.
Hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure combining to create a little something we like to call "bleisure." And you'll get a taste of it when you stay in an apartment for your work trip. Make your business assignment feel more like a holiday at a cosy London digs:
- Marlin Waterloo (1 kilometre from downtown London): When there's work to get through, the load can feel much lighter when you can access little things such as luggage storage facilities and internet access.
- Bridge Apartments (3 kilometres from downtown London): In between doing a little work every now and then from this place, you'll be able to make use of laundry facilities and express check-out.
Hotels are a great choice if you simply want a nice and clean place to rest your head after a day of adventures. However, if you're looking for a space that feels like home, choose an apartment. Prepare meals in your kitchen or kitchenette and watch your favourite films in the living area. It'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In London
Apartment hotels in London provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find London apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in London. Book with us now and feel at home.