ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy a flat-screen TV with digital channels, and each apartment features a coffee/tea maker, a safe and a hairdryer. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher. Nice touches to enhance your stay include a soaking tub and free toiletries. A phone, an iron/ironing board and a desk are also available. Housekeeping is available on request.
This business-friendly aparthotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a business centre and concierge services. Additionally, you'll find coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 4-star London City Centre aparthotel include St. Martin-in-the-Fields and Trafalgar Square.
Citadines Trafalgar Square London ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Citadines Trafalgar Square London
28 Jun. 2019 by Al
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad to read you enjoyed our excellent location!
8 Jun. 2019 by Al
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
23 May 2019 by Al
Thank you for your rating!
28 Jan. 2019 by Al
Thank you for your rating!
12 Jul. 2018 by Al
Thank you for your comments. I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us!
Hotel close to everything
22 Oct. 2017 by Anthony Bull
Dear Narelle, Thank you very much for submitting a perfect feedback score and positive comments. The team and I are extremely happy to know that we exceeded in your expectations. We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Anthony Bull Asst. Residence Manager
In Central London
28 Sep. 2017 by Anthony Bull
Dear Stuart, Thank you for submitting a positive feedback score and comments. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our location which is perfectly situated for London sightseeing. We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Anthony Bull Asst. Residence Manager
Beautiful spot in the heart of London
7 Feb. 2017 by Anthony Bull
Dear Ashley, Thank you for submitting your perfect feedback score and comments. I have taken note of your comments about the lighting and can happily inform you that one of this years projects is to install a brighter LED lighting system in all our rooms. It is a slow process but we will have this completed by the end of the year. We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Anthony Bull Asst. Residence Manager
16 Jan. 2017 by Anthony Bull
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your positive feedback score and comments. We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Anthony Bull Asst. Residence Manager
Good location, average room
28 Dec. 2016 by Anthony Bull
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your comments. I have taken note of your comments about the laundry service we provide. To provide a washer dryer in all our rooms would not be economically or ecologically practicable. I do hope this explanation satisfactory? we look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Anthony Bull Asst. Residence Manager
About the Citadines Trafalgar Square LondonLocation 18/21 Northumberland Avenue, London, England WC2N 5EA
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Citadines Trafalgar Square London. This 4-star London aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 187 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1995
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Charing Cross Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Citadines Trafalgar Square London offers 187 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchens with fridges, microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on request and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 88 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12 for adults and GBP 6 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Citadines Prestige Trafalgar
- Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Aparthotel
- Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Aparthotel London Square
- Citadines Prestige Trafalgar Square London
- Citadines Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Citadines
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London Aparthotel
- Citadines Trafalgar Square Aparthotel
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London
- Citadines Trafalgar Square
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London England
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.