ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with cable channels are featured in all 583 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet and DVD players. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The restaurant, City Cafe, is open for breakfast. Savage Garden is the hotel's own cocktail bar, serving drinks along with lunch and light fare. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a conference centre. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 15-minute walk of this 4-star London City Centre hotel, attractions include Tower Bridge and Royal Exchange.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 7005 reviews
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of LondonLocation 7 Pepys Street, London, England EC3N 4AF
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 9 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London was completed in 2016. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 583 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (10.5 km / 6.5 mi)
- Train station: London Fenchurch Street Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Tower Hill Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London offers 583 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
City Cafe – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Savage Garden – This cocktail bar serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
No 7 Lobby Bar – This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.0 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in all accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.0 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Tower London
- DoubleTree Hilton London Tower London
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Tower of London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).