ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and in-room massages are featured in all 2 rooms. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include rainfall showerheads and bathrobes.
A day of pampering can include massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. Enjoy the lazy river along with access to kayaking and rowing/canoeing. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre, and a coffee shop/café. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 20-minute drive of this 3.5-star Woollamia hotel include Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park.
Paperbark Camp ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Paperbark Camp
Could have been lovely - but the weather was awful
About the Paperbark CampLocation 571 Woollamia Rd, Woollamia, NSW 2540
Paperbark Camp offers its guests a lazy river and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area are also featured at Paperbark Camp. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Woollamia hotel.
- 2 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 13 buildings
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (174.6 km / 108.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Paperbark Camp offers 2 forms of accommodation with complimentary bathrobes and designer toiletries. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Paperbark Camp has a restaurant on site.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Hotel
- Paperbark Camp Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia
You should know
- Paperbark Camp offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.