ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 6 individually furnished rooms feature flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards. Kitchenettes come with fridges and microwaves, making in-room dining convenient. Additionally, desks and free toiletries are available. Housekeeping is available on request.
The cafe, Jopen Cafe & Bar, serves local cuisine. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 1:00 PM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Sussex Inlet motel, you'll be 36.5 km (22.7 mi) from Hyams Beach and 37.2 km (23.1 mi) from Booderee National Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 28 reviews
About the Jopen Cafe & MotelLocation 185 Jacobs Dr, Sussex Inlet, NSW 2540
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Jopen Cafe & Motel also features a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Sussex Inlet motel is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Jopen Cafe & Motel offers 6 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Rooms open to balconies. This individually furnished accommodation includes desks. Accommodation at this 3-star motel has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Jopen Cafe & Bar – This cafe specialises in local cuisine.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 3:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 3:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Events/parties not allowed
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions
- No lifts
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 6.50 and AUD 25.00 for adults, and AUD 6.50 and AUD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.