Hotels Near Hare Krishna Movement
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hare Krishna Movement
Top hotels near Hare Krishna Movement
Ready to start planning your Hare Krishna Movement trip?
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in Sydney, a state capital that has loads of excitement on offer.
Want to be near the action? You will find 33 accommodations within a short distance of Hare Krishna Movement. The Harbourside Apartments (2 kilometres), the Pier One Sydney Harbour, Marriott Autograph Collection (3 kilometres) and the Hotel Urban St Leonards (2 kilometres) are recommended choices.
Make your savings go further by booking at one of the budget hotels in the vicinity. See what the Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour have to offer.
There's a number of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. How about you splurge a bit and enjoy all the little extras? Consider the Wyndel Apartments - Harbour Watch, 0.9 kilometres away. The North Sydney Harbourview Hotel, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
The territory around Hare Krishna Movement has several options to get a coffee. Drop by Xenos Restaurant, Bar & Cafe (7 Burlington Street, Crows Nest), just 0.8 kilometres away. Looking to experience the nightlife? Give Small Bar Crows Nest (85 Willoughby Road, Crows Nest) a go.
Other Things to Do Near Hare Krishna MovementAfter you've experienced Hare Krishna Movement, check what else is available in the area:
- If you're a historian, drop into Don Bank Museum to hear the past events that helped shape the local area.
- If you are enchanted by religious history, visit Mary MacKillop Place, a well-known shrine in the region.
- Unearth the tales from past generations when you book a tour of May Gibbs’ Nutcote.
- You're sure to find a movie that floats your boat with the range on offer at Hayden Orpheum.
- Go to Ensemble Theatre to see a play. But first, check what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
Forget the car and head to Hare Krishna Movement by train. North Sydney Train Station, the closest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Hare Krishna Movement?
Hotels in Hare Krishna Movement start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.