Hotels near Taronga Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Taronga Zoo
Check for any special programs and find out about the fascinating creatures at Taronga Zoo.
You won't have trouble finding it. It's based in Sydney, the state capital.
There are 12 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Taronga Zoo. We suggest the Park Regis Concierge Apartments, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try the Holiday Lodge Hotel (3 kilometres) or the Neutral Bay Lodge (2 kilometres).
Prefer to spend your dollars on experiences? If so, give your credit card a rest and stay at a cheaper hotel. The Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour are certainly worth thinking about.
Why not pamper yourself and book a room at the Cremorne Point Manor? It's just a kilometre away.
Stop by Taronga Piazza (Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman) for lunch. If you're keen for some evening socialising, stop by Pig (Mosman).
Other Things to Do Near Taronga ZooDon't pack your bags yet! The surrounding area has heaps more available:
- Stop by Cremorne Reserve and relax in this leafy green retreat, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- Cremorne Point to Mosman Bay Walk is the ideal place for a rejuvenating afternoon outdoors with the kids.
- With so many fascinating and remarkable creations, Mosman Art Gallery provides a first-class outing.
- Whether you like spine-tinglers or warm and fuzzy love stories, Hayden Orpheum has a movie for everyone's tastes.
- History aficionados will adore spending time at May Gibbs’ Nutcote. Jump on a tour, stroll around the historic property and learn about past generations.
How much is a hotel room in Taronga Zoo?
Hotels in Taronga Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.