Hotels Near Steyne Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Steyne Park
Top hotels near Steyne Park
Take in the refreshing, crisp air, get a bit of exercise and feel the stress melt away at Steyne Park.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Sydney, a state capital that has plenty of excitement to offer.
Want to be near the action? You can find 70 hotels within an easy commute of Steyne Park. Have a look at the ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel (3 kilometres). That said, the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills (3 kilometres) and the Ovolo Woolloomooloo (2 kilometres) are also recommended.
Having trouble saving? Or do you just like stretching what you've got as far as possible? You'll encounter a choice of reasonably priced places to stay nearby. The Macleay Lodge, 2 kilometres away, and the Jolly Swagman Backpackers, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
Are you looking to treat yourself a smidge? There is a nice range of high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rates at the Medina Serviced Apartments Double Bay Sydney, 0.2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Hughenden Boutique Hotel is only 2 kilometres away.
Only 0.4 kilometres from Steyne Park is Cosmopolitan Cafe, where you'll find hot coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 2/6/2-22 Knox St, Double Bay to get your fix. For lunch, grab a table at Pink Salt. It's at 2/53 Cross Street, Double Bay.
Other Things to Do Near Steyne ParkTry not to spend the whole day at Steyne Park. This area has heaps more to offer travellers:
- Bring your swimming togs and a pair of goggles to Redleaf Pool and make a splash! Practice your strokes or just wade in the refreshing water.
- If walls could talk, Lindesay would be overflowing with stories of a different time. Reserve a tour and discover the local history.
- If you're an art aficionado, you'll adore a stop-off at Australian Galleries.
- Take some time to have a picnic by the water at Garden Island and watch the boats come and go.
- MV North Sea Fishing and Harbour Charters is the ideal venue for beginners and frequent visitors to experience the joys of water-based sports.
Not quite sure how you should travel to Steyne Park? A great option is taking the train. It's a simple ride to the nearest station, Edgecliff Station, and then it's a short stroll of 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Steyne Park?
Hotels in Steyne Park start at AU$208 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.