Hotels Near Nicholson Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Nicholson Museum
Top hotels near Nicholson Museum
Want to know some more about Nicholson Museum before you head off? Here are a few helpful tips.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a couple of nights in Sydney. Sound good to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the buzzing state capital!
If you're only coming for a quick visit, why not save some time and book in at one of the many accommodations near Nicholson Museum? Within 3 kilometres, there are no less than 182 possibilities. Consider the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour (4 kilometres). That said, The Darling at the Star (2 kilometres) and the Quay West Suites Sydney (3 kilometres) are also popular.
You'll be able to keep your dollars for the things that matter if you stay at a low-cost accommodation. The Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour and the Base Sydney - Hostel are among your best choices. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't be afraid to spoil yourself! The surrounding area contains a fantastic range of beautiful upscale hotels. Consider the Fraser Suites Sydney, 2 kilometres away. The APX World Square, 2 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
For a boost first thing or a midday energy spike, grab a coffee at Vulcan Hotel. You'll find it easy walking distance from Nicholson Museum. When you need to satiate your hunger, grab a meal at Badde Manors. And finally, have a few beers at Different Drummer Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Nicholson MuseumBe brave and check what's happening in the region around Nicholson Museum:
- If you're an art enthusiast, you won't go amiss with some time spent at University Art Gallery.
- Victoria Park is a prime spot for having a picnic or reading a book.
- Glebe Markets is an exciting place to hunt for a bargain or just appreciate the ambience.
- Offering an assortment of exhibits and live performances, you're bound to stumble upon something that piques your interest at Seymour Centre.
- Venture to University of Sydney and find out if there are any guided tours on offer. As you explore this historic university, try to imagine how things have changed over the years.
If you're using the metro to get to Nicholson Museum, disembark at Central, the nearest station. It's 2 kilometres away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in Nicholson Museum?
Hotels in Nicholson Museum start at AU$83 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.