ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LED TVs with satellite channels, and all 359 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi, free bottled water and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. 24-hour room service, hairdryers and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Sea Containers, serves British cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. 12th Knot is the hotel's own rooftop bar. Enjoy access to aerobics classes and yoga classes. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 5-star London City Centre hotel include The Shard and Big Ben.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 4670 reviews
About the Sea Containers LondonLocation 20 Upper Ground, London, England SE1 9PD
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Sea Containers London. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.3 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: London Waterloo East Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Southwark Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sea Containers London offers 359 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Sea Containers – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
12th Knot – On-site rooftop bar. Open selected days.
Lyaness – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Prenatal massage
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 20 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mondrian London Hotel
- Mondrian London
- Mondrian London At Sea Containers England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.