ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 280 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and video game consoles. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Safes, hairdryers and phones are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and facials along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, The Terrace On Piccadilly, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the health club, Turkish bath/hammam and spa tub. 8181 square feet (760 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star London City Centre hotel include Leicester Square and Her Majesty's Theatre.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 2860 reviews
About the Le Meridien PiccadillyLocation 21 Piccadilly, London, England W1J 0BH
Le Meridien Piccadilly offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 8181 square feet (760 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A hot tub, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Le Meridien Piccadilly. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 8181 sq ft of conference space
- 760 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1909
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.2 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Le Meridien Piccadilly offers 280 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and video game consoles. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Gaming console
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Terrace On Piccadilly – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 40 lb
This hotel will place an authorization for the full amount of the stay and deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30 per 24 hours
- Pet deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Meridien Piccadilly Hotel
- Meridien Piccadilly London
- Meridien Piccadilly
- Le Meridien Piccadilly London, England
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- London Le Meridien
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.