ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 316 rooms. 24-hour room service, pillow menus and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Junction Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Callaghans Sport Bar is the hotel's own sports bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Each morning English breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star London City Centre hotel include The British Museum and Oxford Street.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 3485 reviews
About the Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury HotelLocation Coram Street, London, England WC1N 1HT
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 15 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel. This 3.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 316 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1950
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Euston Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Russell Square Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel offers 316 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Junction Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Callaghans Sport Bar – This sports bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
J Bar – This lobby lounge only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Hotel London-Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel
- Hotel Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury
- London-Bloomsbury Holiday Inn
- London-Bloomsbury Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury England
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.