Compare London airport accommodation
Check hotel prices in London City
Cheap London airport hotels
London airport hotels with free airport shuttle
- Heathrow Lodge556 Old Bath Road, Longford, West Drayton, EnglandGet Rates3.6/5Good! (56 reviews)
- Tria Hotel35 St Stephens Gardens, London, GREGet Rates
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow AirportThe Grove, Bath Road, West Drayton, England
The price is AU$126 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (31 reviews)
- Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
The price is AU$126 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.8/5Good! (9 reviews)
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
The price is AU$98 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Leonardo London Heathrow AirportBath Road, West Drayton, England
The price is AU$78 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 313.9/5Good! (17 reviews)
London airport hotels with free parking
- London Wembley International HotelEmpire Way, Wembley, England3.7/5Good! (3 reviews)
- Ramada by Wyndham London South RuislipLong Drive Station Approach, South Ruislip, Ruislip, England
The price is AU$149 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14/5Very Good! (1 review)
- The Clarendon Hotel - Blackheath8-16 Montpelier Row, Blackheath Village, London, England
The price is AU$156 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
- Fox ConnaughtLynx Way, London, England
- Heston Hyde Hotel
The price is AU$89 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Viking Hotel162 Romford Road, London, England
The price is AU$71 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Accommodation Near London City Airport
Having fantasies of touching down at London City Airport and immersing yourself in London? Hand over the controls and let Wotif help you organise your accommodations, so you can focus on The Square Mile!
If you're looking to stay somewhere not too far from the terminal, your best option is the Novotel London ExCeL. Although it's not right outside the airport, it's just 2 kilometres away and offers dining-room service (24 hours) and 24-hour front desk.
Luckily, there are several places to stay near the airport. So, you can have a shower and kick back without being hours away. The Connaught House Hotel and the Aloft London Excel are just two of the 5 accommodation options in Woolwich, 2 kilometres away. The Fox Apartments and the Go Native Stratford East are some alternative options. They are located in East Ham, a neighbourhood 3 kilometres away.
After an easy form of transport? Jump on the metro at Beckton Park. It's only 0.7 kilometres from the airport.
Whether you're here on business or leisure, it's certainly worth checking out St. Paul's Cathedral. This well-known local attraction is only about 10 kilometres away.
Go for it, there's so much to discover! Stay close to London City Airport to make it easy.
Is there a hotel in London Airport (LCY-London City)?
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel is located at London Airport (LCY-London City). Throw down your luggage, soak up the fancy vibe and enjoy access to conference facilities, fitness facilities and Business services.
Swap those cold, hard airport seats for a blissful night's sleep at a hotel just a few minutes’ drive away. Don't forget to make good use of the complimentary breakfasts, Rooftop terrace and Porter/bellhop at the Prince Regent Hotel Excel London. Rather count sheep elsewhere? The ibis Styles London Excel and its Currency exchange, onsite dining and Business services will be your home away from home.