Hotels near Old Royal Naval College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Old Royal Naval College
Planning on going to Old Royal Naval College? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here are a few things to mull over before you embark.
If you're yet to experience London, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
Secure a room at one of the 52 hotels within an easy drive of Old Royal Naval College. Take a look at the rates at the Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel (3 kilometres), the Morgan Lodge Serviced Apartments (3 kilometres) and the Lanterns Court Apartments (2 kilometres).
When it comes to finding accommodation options that won't burn a hole in your wallet, there are a number of good places on offer. The Clarendon Hotel is 2 kilometres away, whereas the PubLove @ The Great Eastern - Hostel is about 0.6 kilometres away.
Also, there's a range of upmarket hotels in the immediate area. The Hilton London Canary Wharf and the Novotel London Greenwich, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Start your day well with a stop at Paul Rhodes Bakery, Inc. Fortunately, it's close to Old Royal Naval College. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Hotel Novotel London Greenwich for a satisfying bite. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to The King William Hotel for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Old Royal Naval CollegeAfter you've spent enough time at Old Royal Naval College, see what else is going on in the area:
- Drop into University of Greenwich and see if there are any special events or tours on offer. As you take a look at this historic institution, try to imagine how things have changed throughout its time.
- Stop by Painted Hall and admire its elegant architecture.
- Travel back in time at Queen's House. You'll love finding out about the lives of the folk who once lived here.
- Surprise your friends with an evening at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. Find your seats and enjoy the show!
- Inspect the artefacts and look at the tales behind the region's powerful seafaring history at Maritime Museum, London, England, United Kingdom.
Journeying to Old Royal Naval College using public transport is super easy. Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich, the closest station, is just 0.4 kilometres away. Another close station is Greenwich, 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Old Royal Naval College?
Hotels in Old Royal Naval College start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.