ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 432 rooms feature free WiFi, TVs and coffee/tea makers. Ceiling fans, hairdryers and phones are also available.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the pool loungers along with access to rafting and snorkelling. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star Lahaina hotel include Black Rock and Maui Theater.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Nice Hotel close to beach.
24 Mar. 2017 by Manager at Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Welcome to Maui, Louise. Mahalo for your review. Glad to hear that our location was exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
10 Nov. 2016 by Manager at Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Aloha George and Kathy. Mahalo for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. We will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. We invite you back to stay with us in the future. Aloha.
Amazing hotel, best location
Great location and friendly hospitality
Right on the beach - set for relaxation.
Nice big room
About the Kaanapali Beach HotelLocation 2525 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and vending machine are also featured at the business-friendly Kaanapali Beach Hotel. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Lahaina hotel.
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (43.6 km / 27.1 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Kaanapali Beach Hotel offers 432 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Lahaina hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA-043-621-7856-01
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.17 for adults and USD 17.71 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.