Hotels Near Wollongong Fish Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wollongong Fish Market
Top hotels near Wollongong Fish Market
Wollongong Fish Market is a great excuse for a holiday.
You can see it in Wollongong, 190 kilometres from the nation's capital, Canberra. You'll probably have to journey a bit further afield, but it's certainly worth it.
Looking to stay near Wollongong Fish Market? You'll be happy to find out there are 16 accommodations within 3 kilometres. We recommend the Mantra Wollongong, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the Sage Hotel Wollongong (0.9 kilometres) or the Novotel Wollongong Northbeach (a kilometre).
There are also some upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Try out the Best Western City Sands, about a kilometre away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong is 0.6 kilometres away.
Get your morning started right with a tea or coffee at Nonabel Coffee Lounge & Take Away. Fortunately, it's close to Wollongong Fish Market. When you need something more filling, try out Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong. After a couple of beers? Try out CHAR CHAR BAR & GRILL and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Wollongong Fish MarketAs you're here, you really should see what the surrounding area has available:
- Step back in time with a visit to Flagstaff Hill Fort, a significant historic fort.
- Stroll around Breakwater Lighthouse, which is a part of local history.
- You're bound to be enthralled by the vivid accounts of days gone by at Illawarra Museum.
- See a gig or attend a major event at Illawarra Performing Arts Centre, a popular entertainment arena.
- Go to Wollongong Town Hall to check out an important modern civic building. Find out about tours, as this place is only accessible on special dates.
Relax, check out the sights and enjoy the train ride to Wollongong Fish Market. Remember to stop at Wollongong Station, the most convenient station. Then you've just got 2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Wollongong Fish Market?
Hotels in Wollongong Fish Market start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.