ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and desks are featured in all 14 rooms.
The bistro, Cafe Primo, is open for lunch and dinner. Business travellers can take advantage of conference space and a meeting room. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. There's also the convenience of RV/bus/truck parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Whyalla hotel, you'll be 2.8 km (1.7 mi) from Whyalla Golf Club and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Whyalla Foreshore.
The New Whyalla Hotel ratings based on 86 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The New Whyalla Hotel
About the The New Whyalla HotelLocation 10 Gowrie Avenue, Whyalla, SA 5600
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The New Whyalla Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services, camper van/bus/lorry parking, and a lift. Self parking is free. This 3-star Whyalla hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking: Free self parking
The New Whyalla Hotel offers 14 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Cafe Primo – This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 2 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 2 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests can check in at the Front Bar.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 2 AM.
Guests arriving after 2 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- New Whyalla Hotel
- New Whyalla
- The New Whyalla Hotel South Australia
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.