Hotels near SCITECH Discovery Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in SCITECH Discovery Centre
Places like SCITECH Discovery Centre are what holidays are for. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
It's to be found in Perth the state capital. This popular city is a sight in itself!
To be located within an easy drive of SCITECH Discovery Centre, stay at one of the 77 nearby hotels. Check out The Richardson Hotel & Spa (0.8 kilometres). That said, The Terrace Hotel (a kilometre) and the Duxton Hotel Perth (2 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
There is an excellent range of accommodation choices that are ideal for those trying to cut down costs. The City Perth Backpackers Hostel and the Britannia on William - Hostel are only 0.5 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're looking to pay a little more, you'll find quite a few luxury hotels too. The Darby Park Serviced Residences Subiaco and the Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel are two spots to think about. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a tea at Siena's. You'll find it easy walking distance from SCITECH Discovery Centre. Or, for something more substantial, head to Four Points by Sheraton Perth and try out the chef's specials. In the evenings, The Murray Hotel is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near SCITECH Discovery CentreDon't pack your bags yet! The surrounding region has lots more available:
- Spend a peaceful afternoon admiring the neat flower beds of Harold Boas Gardens.
- The halls of Perth Parliament House are privy to an array of significant political decisions. Check out this important building of public administration and have a listen for yourself.
- Barracks Arch is an iconic architectural landmark and an integral part of the cultural environment.
- Meet with friends at Northbridge Piazza, an excellent place to get your bearings.
- Check for guided tours at The Cloisters to watch the finer workings of this modern civic establishment.
It's a comfortable journey to SCITECH Discovery Centre by rail. Jump off at City West, the nearest station, and you'll only need to go 0.3 kilometres. If the sky is clear, stretch your legs by hopping off at Leederville, another recommended terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in SCITECH Discovery Centre?
Hotels in SCITECH Discovery Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.