Hotels Near Perth Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Perth Mosque
Top hotels near Perth Mosque
Those with curious minds will love learning about the religious happenings at Perth Mosque.
It certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Perth, a state capital that has plenty of excitement to offer.
To be located within an easy commute of Perth Mosque, stay at one of the 80 nearby accommodations. Nearby ones include The Richardson Hotel & Spa (2 kilometres), The Terrace Hotel (a kilometre) and the Duxton Hotel Perth (2 kilometres).
If you're low on funds, you won't be short of options when considering places to stay. The Wombat Backpackers, 2 kilometres away, and the City Perth Backpackers Hostel, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended options.
Or, you could always splurge on one of the number of top-notch hotels in the nearby area. The Mantra on Hay and the Fraser Suites Perth, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Before you spend the day at Perth Mosque, go after the scent of freshly ground coffee to Chef Hans Cafe. When your hunger takes over, stop by Restaurant 1903. If you'd like to kick back with a bottle of wine, The Game Sports Bar is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Perth MosqueTry not to spend all your time at Perth Mosque. This region has loads more for visitors:
- The latest novels, daily newspapers and other interesting resources can be found at State Library of Western Australia.
- Blue Room Theatre is the place to go for theatre performances. Buy a ticket and take your seat!
- Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts is a lively arts and cultural centre. Be sure to discover what's happening during your stay.
- If you enjoy sitting back and watching the world go by, Northbridge Piazza is the best place to head to.
- Passionate art lovers will be excited by the engaging exhibitions on display at Art Gallery of Western Australia.
Get there quicker and take the train to Perth, the closest station, only 0.9 kilometres from Perth Mosque. One more handy terminal is McIver Train Station, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Perth Mosque?
Hotels in Perth Mosque start at AU$48 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.