ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy sitting areas, WiFi, and ceiling fans, featured in all 284 shared rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
All Nations UBar is the hostel's own pub. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a snack bar/deli and laundry facilities. Free on-the-go breakfast is available daily between 8 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 30-minute walk of this Melbourne Central Business District hostel include Marvel Stadium and Melbourne Central.
Nomads All Nations - Hostel ratings based on 84 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Nomads All Nations - Hostel
7 Aug. 2019 by Luke
Thanks for your review. To ensure rooms are cleaned daily. Our housekeepers enter the rooms from 10 am to 2 pm. First to make beds, service rooms and then the supervisor checks rooms to ensure high standards. If you do not like disruptions best to book a private room rather than dorm room. Thanks again
1 Apr. 2019 by Javier
Hello, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
8 Mar. 2019 by Luke
Thanks for the review! We have great value for money especially when free pancakes are on offer!
19 Feb. 2019 by Joe
Thanks so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed the UBAR and even moreso that you got along with our friendly staff. Hope to have you stay with us again in the future! Kind regards, All Nations Reception
29 Jan. 2019 by .
Make sure you take a towel
Close to the station
For a short stay as backpacker
About the Nomads All Nations - HostelLocation 2 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at Nomads All Nations - Hostel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Melbourne hostel.
- 284 guestrooms or units
- To-go breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.9 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Nomads All Nations - Hostel offers 284 forms of shared accommodation with a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Accommodations are shared
- Bathrooms are shared
- Sitting area
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free on-the-go breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
All Nations UBar – On-site pub.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 4.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 0.00 (roundtrip), (up to 13 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- All Nations Nomads
- Nomads All Nations
- Nomads All Nations Backpacker
- Nomads All Nations Backpacker Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Backpacker
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Backpacker Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Melbourne
- Nomads All Nations Hostel / Backpacker
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 12 hours per day.