Hotels near Waikiki Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Waikiki Beach
Want to find out a bit more about Waikiki Beach before you book your flights? Here are a few handy pointers.
You'll find it in Waikiki. Wondering how to get there? You'll need to travel 4 kilometres from the state capital, Honolulu.
If you want to stay in the immediate vicinity of Waikiki Beach, book accommodation in one of its 75 adjacent hotels. Why not look into the Halekulani, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower and Trump International Hotel Waikiki?
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a range of budget-friendly options available. See how you like the amenities at the Marina Tower Waikiki or the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel, 2 kilometres and 0.06 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could choose one of the numerous high-end hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! Check out the rooms at the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, 0.6 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations is merely 2 kilometres away.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Honolulu Coffee. You can find it conveniently close to Waikiki Beach. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Waikiki Resort Hotel. And then, head straight to Hilton Waikiki Beach to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Waikiki BeachAfter you're finished at Waikiki Beach, see what else is going on in the local area:
- Many mysteries of the natural world will be unveiled on a visit to Lucoral Museum.
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea is a beautifully serene place to worship as well as a tourist landmark.
- Refresh your batteries when you spend some time at Kuhio Beach Park. Bring some friends, and enjoy the fresh sea air!
- St. Augustine by-the-sea Catholic Church is a distinctive religious landmark in the region.
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should get along to International Market Place.
How much is a hotel room in Waikiki Beach?
Hotels in Waikiki Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.