ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Coffee/tea makers, ceiling fans and hairdryers are featured in all 41 rooms. Additionally, fridges, premium bedding and phones are available.
This business-friendly motel offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and free newspapers in the lobby. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance and luggage storage. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star East Sydney motel include Art Gallery of New South Wales and The Domain.
Mariners Court Hotel ratings based on 256 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mariners Court Hotel
Hotel was convenient
Quiet and private
About the Mariners Court HotelLocation 44-50 McElhone Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
Free breakfast is served. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mariners Court Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star East Sydney motel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (12 km / 7.5 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Kings Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mariners Court Hotel offers 41 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This East Sydney motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- LED television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 9 AM-6 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 9 AM-4 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mariners Court Hotel Woolloomooloo
- Mariners Court Hotel
- Mariners Court Woolloomooloo
- Mariners Court
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol isn't served at Mariners Court Hotel.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.