ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 94 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, sitting areas, and DVD players. Kitchens come equipped with fridges, microwaves, and hobs, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and designer toiletries. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, RAB Bar & Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, sauna, and pool loungers. 581 square feet (54 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 4.5-star Melbourne Central Business District hotel include DFO South Wharf and Flinders Lane.
Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne ratings based on 1,058 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne
9 Apr. 2019 by The Grand Hotel Team
Thank you for staying and we're happy that you had an enjoyable time with us.
9 Apr. 2019 by The Grand Hotel Team
Thank you for staying. Your comments have been shared with our staff. Kind regards
About the Quest Grand Hotel MelbourneLocation 33 Spencer St, Docklands, VIC 3000
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 25 December until 26 December:
- Dining venue
As a guest of Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A limo/town car service and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 581 square feet (54 square metres). A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This Victorian Docklands hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 581 sq ft of conference space
- 54 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1880
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.1 km / 14.4 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Quest Grand Hotel Melbourne offers 94 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Accommodation at this 4.5-star hotel has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- In-room kitchen
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
RAB Bar & Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 36.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 18.00 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 16 years old)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Melbourne MGallery Sofitel
- Grand Hotel MGallery Collection
- Grand Melbourne MGallery Collection
- Grand MGallery Collection
- Grand Hotel MGallery Sofitel
- Grand Melbourne MGallery Sofitel
- Grand MGallery Sofitel
- Quest Grand Hotel
- Quest Grand Melbourne
- Quest Grand
- Grand Hotel Melbourne MGallery Collection
- Grand Hotel Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel
You should know
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.