ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 209 soundproofed rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy iPod docks, sitting areas and WiFi. Kitchenettes come with fridges, microwaves and hobs, making in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillowtop beds welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Additionally, 24-hour room service, wired Internet and coffee/tea makers are available.
The café, Fluor Depot de Pain, serves French cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch. The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre along with access to scooter/moped rentals and bike rentals. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and a coffee shop/café. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this 5-star Melbourne hotel include Royal Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance.
Art Series - The Blackman ratings based on 998 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Art Series - The Blackman
8 Jul. 2019 by Johan
Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again.
22 Jun. 2019 by Blackman Hotel
We always aim to ensure our guests feel welcomed and special. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
22 Jun. 2019 by Blackman Hotel
The team here at The Blackman look forward to welcoming you back!
22 Jun. 2019 by Blackman Hotel
Thank-you for the feedback regarding our great customer service! We hope to welcome you back in the future again.
16 Jun. 2019 by Johan
Thank you very much for the great review! We are really happy that you enjoyed the upgrade and hope to see you again.
16 Jun. 2019 by Johan
Thank you! We also love the mini bar items (in moderation).
About the Art Series - The BlackmanLocation 452 St.Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3228 square feet (300 square metres) and includes conference centres. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A fitness centre, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Art Series - The Blackman. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Melbourne hotel.
- 1 building
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 3228 sq ft of conference space
- 300 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (26.9 km / 16.7 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Art Series - The Blackman offers 209 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Accommodation at this 5-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Melbourne hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fluor Depot de Pain – This café specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
Classico – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 10 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 27 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Art Series The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series The Blackman Hotel
- Art Series The Blackman Melbourne
- Art Series The Blackman
- Art Series - The Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series Blackman Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series Blackman Hotel
- Art Series Blackman Melbourne
- Art Series Blackman
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Art Series - The Blackman offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.