Hotels Near McElhone Stairs
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near McElhone Stairs
So you're considering going to McElhone Stairs? We're here to help!
It's to be found in Sydney, the state capital. You'll discover loads of things to do in this marvelous city.
With no less than 45 accommodations within a kilometre of McElhone Stairs, you might even have a view of it from your room! You might want to consider checking out the Ovolo Woolloomooloo, Waldorf Woolloomooloo Waters Serviced Apartments and Larmont Sydney by Lancemore.
You'll be able to save your hard-earned cash for more important things if you take a room at a budget accommodation. The Big Hostel, 2 kilometres away, and the Macleay Lodge, 0.2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
If you like to be pampered, then why don't you book one of the top-quality hotels in the area? You'll definitely love the Park Hyatt Sydney or the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Harry's Café Dé Wheels. Near McElhone Stairs, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When you're ready for a hearty meal, find a spot at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney. In the evenings, Ovolo Woolloomooloo is great for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near McElhone StairsAllocate some time to see what's happening in the area surrounding McElhone Stairs:
- When you need a cultural fix, head to Yellow House, a gallery that will provoke you with its stand-out collection of art.
- Appreciate the sailing boats moored in the docks or simply go for a walk and enjoy the fresh air at Woolloomooloo Wharf.
- History fanatics will delight in going to Elizabeth Bay House, a place where you can learn about all the interesting tales of its past residents.
- Travellers and locals alike love playing about in Fitzroy Gardens.
- Get to know some different people and visit El Alamein Fountain.
Leave the car behind and journey to McElhone Stairs by rail. Town Hall Train Station, the nearest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in McElhone Stairs?
Hotels in McElhone Stairs start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.