Hotels Near Kick Contemporary Arts
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kick Contemporary Arts
Top hotels near Kick Contemporary Arts
Kick Contemporary Arts is a great place to give your brain a workout.
It's well worth travelling the 60 kilometres from Port Douglas to Cairns to visit it.
You won't have a problem booking a hotel room in close proximity to Kick Contemporary Arts. You'll find 74 fantastic options just a stone's throw away. Why not see what you think of the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns?
Spend your funds on the things that matter! There is a range of cheaper accommodation options here. The Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort and the Nomads Cairns are a mere 0.6 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you want to splurge, you'll find quite a few high-end hotels as well. Try the Edge Apartments Cairns, 2 kilometres away. The Cairns Luxury Apartments, 0.7 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
To get yourself a delicious caffeine fix, go to Ochre Restaurant (6/1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City). If you're in the market for a delicious meal, head over to Gilligan's. This popular restaurant is located at 57-89 Grafton Street, Cairns City.
Other Things to Do Near Kick Contemporary ArtsOnce you're finishing seeing Kick Contemporary Arts, get going to the surrounding area:
- Cheer for the cast at Jute Theatre, a wonderful venue.
- You're sure to find something engaging on the schedule at Center of Contemporary Arts. If you love being immersed in arts and culture, you'll regret missing it.
- Head to JUTE Theatre Company to see a play. But first, find out what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
- After a hectic day of sightseeing, go on a pleasant wander down Cairns Esplanade.
- Take the family on a sprightly hike through the great outdoors at Michaelmas Cay.
Chill out, check out the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Kick Contemporary Arts. Don't forget to exit at Cairns Station, the closest station. Then you've just got 0.9 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Kick Contemporary Arts?
Hotels in Kick Contemporary Arts start at AU$96 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.