Hotels Near Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
Top hotels near Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome
Planning on heading to Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome? From hotels to surrounding attractions, here are some things to consider before you book.
You'll be able to experience it in Cairns, which is located just 60 kilometres outside of Port Douglas.
With no less than 53 accommodations within a stone's throw of Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome, the only worry you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding which one's best! You may want to consider checking out the Vision Apartments, Piermonde Apartments - Cairns and Cairns Luxury Apartments.
No worries if you're on a budget, you'll have plenty of choice when it comes to hotels. How about you stay at the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort, which is only 0.4 kilometres away? If that doesn't float your boat, consider the Koala Beach Resort, 0.7 kilometres away.
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then indulge and book one of the impressive top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You'll definitely love the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns or the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, a kilometre and 0.10 kilometres away, respectively.
When you need a boost to get moving, try out Ochre Restaurant (6/1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City). You'll find it only 0.3 kilometres from Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome. Gilligan's is an ideal place to have lunch or dinner and luckily it's only 0.4 kilometres away. It's at 57-89 Grafton Street, Cairns City.
Other Things to Do Near Cairns Zoom and Wildlife DomeCairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome is not the only reason to check out this area:
- Those wishing to try their luck at a few games may want to make a trip to Reef Hotel Casino.
- If you want to learn more about the local environment, be sure to pop into Reef Teach.
- If you call yourself a true blue art buff, Cairns Regional Gallery should be at the top of your itinerary. Featuring numerous unusual artworks, you'll be glad you set aside a few hours to appreciate all it has to offer.
- History fanatics will have endless fun at The Cairns Museum, a regarded history museum.
- Fans of history will have heaps of fun at Cairns Historical Society Museum, a well-known history museum.
Leave the car behind and cruise to Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome by public transport. Cairns Station, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome?
Hotels in Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome start at AU$107 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.