Hotels Near The Cairns Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Cairns Museum
Top hotels near The Cairns Museum
Curious minds will love The Cairns Museum. It's a true cultural experience for the mind and soul!
It is to be found in Cairns, which is situated 60 kilometres from Port Douglas.
You can stroll in almost any direction from The Cairns Museum and you'll end up at an amazing hotel. There are as many as 66 available within a kilometre. Consider the rates and amenities at the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
Sticking to your budget will be simple if you book in at one of the region's numerous bargain hotels. Why not stay at the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort, which is only 0.2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Nomads Cairns, 3 kilometres away.
Also, there's a range of upmarket hotels in the area. The Edge Apartments Cairns and the Cairns Luxury Apartments, 2 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, come recommended.
Ochre Restaurant is the perfect spot to have a cuppa close to The Cairns Museum. Easy to find at 6/1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City, it's only 0.5 kilometres away. If you want something more substantial, check out the menu at Gilligan's (57-89 Grafton Street, Cairns City). It's only 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near The Cairns MuseumBefore you get going, check out the surrounding region:
- Hear the tales from olden times and find out more about this area's rich history at Cairns Historical Society Museum.
- If you want to find out about the local plants and wildlife, be sure to spend some time at Reef Teach.
- If you love art, you'll adore a stop-off at Cairns Regional Gallery.
- Michaelmas Cay is a conservation area for plants and animals, so be careful where you walk and what you take with you.
- Kick back, relax and watch the water gently lapping on the shore at Esplanade Lagoon.
Leave bright and early, beat the tourists and grab your ticket for the train. When you get off at Cairns Station, the closest station, it's just 0.6 kilometres to The Cairns Museum.
How much is a hotel room in The Cairns Museum?
Hotels in The Cairns Museum start at AU$123 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.