AU$84 Coffs Harbour Accommodation
Epic deals on more than 188 Coffs Harbour hotels
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Top hotel deals in Coffs Harbour
Top budget Coffs Harbour hotel deals
Top luxury Coffs Harbour hotel deals
Where to stay in Coffs Harbour
What are the top 5-star hotels in Coffs Harbour?
- BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort has two huge outdoor pools, two beachfront restaurants, and even on-site mini golf. Best of all, walk just a few steps and you’ve made it to Diggers Beach--
- Travelling on a budget? You can still stay beachside at cheap accommodation in Coffs Harbour. Try the Surf Beach Motel, located right on Ocean Parade just a 2-minute walk from Park Beach. Bonus: Free Wi-Fi and parking.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Coffs Harbour?
- If you love your luxury with a little golf, Ramada Resort by Wyndham is calling your name. Get in a game at the full golf course on-site, and then relax at the bar or restaurant afterward. The Ramada has tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and spa services, too, so any non-golfers in your group will also stay entertained.
- For a different sort of luxurious Coffs Harbour accommodation, book an apartment at Pacific Bay Resort. You can whip up a meal in your full kitchen after a day at the golf course—or stuff yourself at the on-site Italian restaurant. Need a break? The full-service spa provides massages, aromatherapy, among other treatments.
Are there caravan parks in Coffs Harbour?
- Reflections Holiday Parks Coffs Harbour is in the centre of town, a few minutes’ walk from Coffs Harbour Showground. Cabins have kitchenettes and dining areas, and there’s a BBQ area too.
- Another good option for self-contained apartments is BIG4 Park Beach Holiday Park. This one’s perfect for families, with a water park, playground, game room, a kids club, and more. Your kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge and hob. And it’s a short walk from Park Beach and Dolphin Marine Magic.
Coffs Harbour, located almost halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, is on a picturesque spot on the New South Wales’ coast where the Great Dividing Range meets the South Pacific Ocean. Whether you want to catch a wave, build a sandcastle or have a beachside BBQ, our Coffs Harbour accommodation is the perfect base for enjoying the area’s golden beaches. Coffs Harbour’s most popular beach is Park Beach, which is patrolled by the local Surf Life Saving Club and provides great conditions for surfers. For calm swimming conditions, visit Jetty Beach where the Marina’s breakwall protects the waters from the ocean swell and the famous Coffs Harbour Jetty extends from the beach. There are many other beaches in the area providing great swimming, surfing, fishing and picnic spots.
Our hotels in Coffs Harbour are great for visiting all the local attractions. Visit the Kiwi Down Under Farm, an organic fruit farm, specialising in kiwi fruits or check out the Big Banana to visit Australia’s first ‘Big Thing’ and sample more local produce. Experience a little taste of Holland in Coffs Harbour at the Clog Barn, which features a miniature Dutch village complete with working windmills and model railway. Touch dolphins and seals and watch them perform at the Pet Porpoise Pool or see hundreds of live Australian butterflies and an outdoor maze at the Butterfly House. If you want to get your hands dirty and learn more about Australia’s history, visit George's Gold Mine and pan for gold.
Love music? Coffs Harbour is host to the Coffs Harbour International Buskers and Comedy Festival. Discover new musical talent at this festival, which is held over eight days during the September school holidays. Bring the family for a great day out! The Bellingen Jazz Festival is another famous event, attracting jazz lovers from all around New South Wales during the third weekend of August each year.
If you are looking to relax in beautiful surroundings try our Coffs Harbour resorts. For more options nearby view our Nambucca Heads accommodation or view all NSW North Coast accommodation. No matter what you’re after, book our hotels in Coffs Harbour and enjoy a holiday in paradise.
Image from Dale Gillard
How much is a hotel room in Coffs Harbour?
Hotels in Coffs Harbour start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.