AU$62 Batemans Bay accommodation
Check hotel prices in Batemans Bay
Unique Batemans Bay Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Batemans Bay
Top budget Batemans Bay hotel deals
- Moruya Waterfront Hotel Motel1-5 Princes Highway, Moruya, NSW
The price is AU$114 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Beach Drive Motel24 Beach Road, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$132 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Hanging Rock Family MotelBeach Road, Batemans Bay, NSW
- Mariners on the Waterfront31 Orient Street, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$134 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Batemans Bay Holiday Park & YHA49 Old Princes Highway, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$62 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Batemans Bay Marina Resort49 Beach Road, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$139 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
Top luxury Batemans Bay hotel deals
- Bryn Glas Farm Stay19 Valley View Lane, Moruya, NSW
The price is AU$164 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.8/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Chalet Swisse Spa676 The Ridge Road, Surf Beach, Malua Bay, NSW4.3/5Excellent! (77 reviews)
- Corrigans Cove204 beach Road, Batehaven, NSW
The price is AU$175 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 124.3/5Excellent! (308 reviews)
- Beach Drive Motel24 Beach Road, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$132 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.3/5Excellent! (234 reviews)
- Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation21 Beach Road, Batemans Bay, NSW
The price is AU$177 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (126 reviews)
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Batemans Bay?
- Shady Willows Holiday Park & YHA offers cheap Batemans Bay accommodation and also allows pets for a fee in certain rooms. Choose from cabins, twin rooms, or shared dormitory rooms. There is also an outdoor pool and a playground.
- Luhana Motel Moruya, about a 20-minute drive south of Batemans Bay, also accepts pets so long as you call ahead. You and your furry companion can explore the garden and picnic area.
What is the best cabin accommodation in Batemans Bay, NSW?
- Looking for your own bungalow? Coachhouse Marina Resort lets you stay in private cabins overlooking Hanging Rock Creek, and just a 10-minute walk from Corrigans Beach. You’ll get privacy and convenience like the on-site restaurant and bar, playground and pool, kitchens in each cabin, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
- Though cabins in Batemans Bay can be hard to come by, Greenwood Park Estate offers holiday accommodation in a rural spot about a 20-minute drive north of Batemans Bay. These self-contained villa-style apartments are clustered around a garden and lawn, surrounded by trees. Full kitchens mean you can cook as you please, and an outdoor barbeque is all you need for a great picnic.
What is the best luxury accommodation in Batemans Bay?
- Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation is a 4-star resort with rooms overlooking the Tollgate Islands and the Clyde River. Start your morning in your uniquely decorated room by brewing up some coffee using the in-room espresso machine. If you’d like to get outside, pick out one of the free bicycle rentals and go for a ride along the shoreline.
- The Esplanade is located right on the water and features king rooms and suites. The on-site restaurant, Ebb & Flow, offers views of the water and serves dinner (but a reservation is required to dine in). If you’re bringing the kids, cribs and rollaway beds are available for a fee.
The hotels closest to the Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum are the Bayside Motel and Coachhouse Marina Resort. The Araluen Motor Lodge and Reef Motor Inn are near to the Albert Ryan Park. The Lincoln Downs Resort & Spa and BIG4 Batemans Bay At Easts Riverside Holiday Park are close to the Batemans Bay Marina. And finally, if you are interested in staying near the Catalina Golf Course, your nearby accommodation options include the Shady Willows Holiday Park & YHA and Zorba Motel.
You could look at the Chalet Swisse Spa and the Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation. The Chalet Swisse Spa is located 7 kilometres away from the centre of Batemans Bay. The Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation is positioned a kilometre away. Some other hotels on Wotif are the Bay Executive Motel and the Bluedock Apartments.
Don't skedaddle before taking a look at what there is to see and do in wider South Coast. Explore the art galleries in South Coast. Lovers of the great outdoors can also take the time to enjoy its beaches and coastal plains. Locals and visitors alike in this part of Australia can enjoy hiking, shore fishing and beach combing.
Looking for more things to do? Consider spending some time checking out the Ulladulla Harbour, Mollymook Golf Club and Warden Head Reserve, which you'll find in Ulladulla, 50 kilometres to the northeast of Batemans Bay. Should you wish to stay in Ulladulla, check out the room rates at the Breakers Apartments Mollymook and Mollymook Shores Motel and Conference Centre. Or, you could consider staying in Narooma, 60 kilometres to the south of Batemans Bay, where you can choose from the Holiday Lodge Motor Inn and Apollo Holiday Units. Regardless of whether you're passing through or spending a few nights in Narooma, be sure to visit the Narooma Golf Club, Narooma Beach and Narooma Visitors Centre.
Moruya Airport is the most used airport for getting in or out of Batemans Bay. It is 20 kilometres away. The BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park is nearby.
How much is a hotel room in Batemans Bay?
Hotels in Batemans Bay start at AU$62 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.