AU$155 Bowral accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bowral
Top budget Bowral hotel deals
Top luxury Bowral hotel deals
Where to stay in Bowral, NSW
What is the best luxury accommodation in Bowral?
- After a round of golf, head to the full-service spa at the Gibraltar Hotel Bowral for a massage or facial. The hotel also has a bar and a fitness centre, and some rooms have perks like walk-in showers, jetted tubs, and marble bathrooms.
- Book a 5-star say in Bowral at Milton Country House Hotel & Spa. This beautiful resort is in a historic district, and offers packages designed for relaxation, romance, or both! Relax at the spa, play a game at the tennis court, and unwind at the end of the day in the resort’s bar.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Bowral?
- The Melrose Motel is a cheap pet-friendly accommodation in Mittagong, a 7-minute drive north of Bowral. Take your pup for a walk in the hotel’s garden or take a 5-minute drive to Gibbergunyah Reserve and explore some more natural beauty.
- Pets stay free at the Hillview Heritage Hotel, located a 15-minute drive south of Bowral. Stroll the gardens, grill a steak for your pup in the BBQ areas, or take him to dog-friendly wineries in the area, like Banjo’s Run and Cherry Tree Hill.
- Keep heading south and you’ll hit the Bundanoon Country Inn Motel, about a 25-minute drive south of Bowral. You’ll love the in-room fridges and free Wi-Fi to upload all those pup pics you take at Bong Bong Common, a nature trail about a 7-minute drive from Bowral.
Where can I find self-contained accommodation in Bowral?
- If you want all the comforts of home, book a room at The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park. The rooms have a kitchen for making meals, and the hotel has laundry facilities so you don’t need to over-pack.
- Links House is a 17-room guesthouse offering conveniences like washer/dryers and refrigerators. Save money thanks to the free full breakfast and Wi-Fi. You’ll also love relaxing in the private yards.
The crisp English climate in Bowral has lent itself to the vibrant floral displays that can be found throughout the region. Depending on the season you stay in our Bowral hotels, you could be greeted by an array of spectacular spring tulips or the potent fragrance of summer roses, or even witness the planting of the colourful beds and gardens if you are here in the winter months.
While you stay in a Bowral bed & breakfast you will be pleasantly surprised by the rather cosmopolitan atmosphere of the town. Streets lined with boutique galleries and antique stores, as well as cosy café’s to feed the thriving coffee culture. And when you get hungry? Gourmet restaurants will answer your rumbling stomach with fresh Southern Highland produce, prepared and plated in style.
Stay in our Bowral accommodation and discover this unique country town. Situated at the foot of Mt Gibraltar, Bowral has become the country capital of the Southern Highlands.
Bowral has all the convenience of a big city but without the fuss, noise or pollution. Many of its residents have embarked on a ‘Tree Change’ and traded in their city life for the country lifestyle. It is the perfect place for a country escape and with accommodation ranging from hotels and motels to B&Bs and a resort, there is accommodation to suit every traveller’s needs.
Bowral is a nature lover's paradise with massed plantings of annuals and perennials that flower in three seasons. There are also bushwalking trails on Mt Gibraltar and through Gibbergunyah Forrest as well as a walking trail along the Wingecarribee River. This quaint town is most famous for its annual Tulip Time event held every September to October which attracts thousands of visitors each year. Tulip Time is one of Australia’s leading floral festivals and Corbett’s Gardens, located in the city centre, is the place to visit to see a brilliant array of over 100,000 tulips as well as other springtime plants, trees and bulbs.
Bowral is the ideal base to explore the Southern Highlands and experience the beautiful countryside. Book your accommodation in Bowral for the perfect country escape.
How much is a hotel room in Bowral?
Hotels in Bowral start at AU$155 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.