Hotels Near Centennial Vineyards
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Centennial Vineyards
Top hotels near Centennial Vineyards
Centennial Vineyards is waiting for you! Organise a sitter for your kids and let the good times roll!
Always dreamed of seeing Canberra? You might be able to do both. The attraction is based in Bowral, just 150 kilometres from the capital.
Looking to stay around Centennial Vineyards? You'll be glad to find out there are 6 accommodations within 3 kilometres. We suggest the Peppers Craigieburn, a kilometre away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park (3 kilometres) or the Berida Hotel (3 kilometres).
Only 0.5 kilometres from Centennial Vineyards you'll find Montfort's Dining Room (Peppers Craigieburn, Centennial Rd, Bowral). Head there for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Centennial VineyardsAfter you've experienced Centennial Vineyards, head to the surrounding area:
- Stop in at Corbett Gardens, where the flowers on display will make any enthusiastic gardener green with envy.
- Shopaholics will like visiting Bendooley Estate Book Barn, one of the more notable stores here.
- Venture to Mount Jellore Lookout for idyllic views of the surrounding landscape. Be sure to take a few photos!
- Aim for a birdie and try not to get lost in the sand when you tee off at Bowral Golf Course.
- If you live and breathe sports, you need to pencil in some time to have a look through International Cricket Hall of Fame.
How much is a hotel room in Centennial Vineyards?
Hotels in Centennial Vineyards start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.