Hotels Near Southern Highland Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Southern Highland Wines
Do you want to know some more about Southern Highland Wines before you book flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
Always dreamed of seeing Canberra? You might just be able to do both. The attraction is located in Sutton Forest, just 130 kilometres from the country's capital.
If you're keen to stay within the vicinity of Southern Highland Wines, you better hurry. The only option listed within 3 kilometres is the Peppers Manor House (0.9 kilometres).
Travellers who are hoping to experience outstanding amenities should check out the several upmarket hotels in this area. You ought to consider the Peppers Craigieburn and The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park.
Other Things to Do Near Southern Highland WinesAllocate an extra few hours to check out what's happening in the area around Southern Highland Wines:
- Cecil Hoskins Nature Reserve is a reserve area where you can enjoy some birdwatching.
- Berrima Gaol is a great place to bring all the family to get a taste of government and public administration.
- Compulsive shoppers are sure to appreciate having a look at Bendooley Estate Book Barn, one of the more popular stores here.
- Chuck on your cleanest golfing outfit and have a shot at Bowral Golf Course.
- If you live and breathe sports, you should take the time to get a good look around International Cricket Hall of Fame.
How much is a hotel room in Southern Highland Wines?
Hotels in Southern Highland Wines start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.