Hotels near Bendooley Estate Book Barn
Do you want to find out a little more about Bendooley Estate Book Barn before you book flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
It's in Berrima, 140 kilometres from Canberra.
If you're looking for a hotel within 10 kilometres of Bendooley Estate Book Barn, you'll discover 16 different places. Take a close look at the Peppers Craigieburn and The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park.
If you're planning to pay a little extra on your room, you won't have to travel very far afield. You can't beat the Links House and Berida Hotel.
When everyone is starting to grumble, pop into Bendooley Estate (3020 Old Hume Highway, Berrima). It's an easy walk from Bendooley Estate Book Barn.
Other Things to Do Near Bendooley Estate Book Barn
Don't pass up the chance to explore the area around Bendooley Estate Book Barn:
- If you feel inclined to chill out with a glass or two of vino, head to Centennial Vineyards.
- The halls of Berrima Gaol are privy to a wealth of important discussions. Call into this important building of public administration and see what you can discover.
- Teach the locals your technique with a round of golf at Bowral Golf Course.
- Set aside some time to see Corbett Gardens, where the flowers on display will make any experienced gardener smile in delight.
- If playing sports is one of your favourite hobbies, you need to set aside an hour or more to get a good look around International Cricket Hall of Fame.