Hotels Near Artemis Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Artemis Wines
Top hotels near Artemis Wines
Artemis Wines is a perfect excuse for a holiday.
It can be found in Woodlands, 150 kilometres from the national capital, Canberra. You might have to journey a bit further away, but it's certainly worth it.
Artemis Wines, Sunshack Cider & BEE mead - Cellar Door, Vineyard & Winery (46 Sir Charles Moses Lane, Mittagong) is the most convenient place to have a meal. It's just 0.2 kilometres away from Artemis Wines.
Other Things to Do Near Artemis WinesAfter you spend some time at Artemis Wines, check out the surrounding area:
- Raise a glass of outstanding wine at Centennial Vineyards. You should definitely take home a bottle of your favourite drop.
- Make your way up to Mount Jellore Lookout for a great view of the area, and to snap some pictures of the natural surroundings.
- Those searching for free information sheets should make Destination Southern Highlands a priority to visit.
- The abundance of blossoming flowers on display at Corbett Gardens are sure to leave you in high spirits.
- Not all museums have ancient tools and sculptures. International Cricket Hall of Fame is home to a collection of dedicated items that is sure to fascinate sports fans of all ages.
How much is a hotel room in Artemis Wines?
Hotels in Artemis Wines start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.