Hotels Near Center of Contemporary Arts
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Center of Contemporary Arts
Top hotels near Center of Contemporary Arts
Do you want to find out a little more about Center of Contemporary Arts before you head off? Here are some handy pointers.
It can be found in Cairns, which is 60 kilometres from the wonderful city of Port Douglas.
You've got a wealth of choice when it comes to hotels, with 74 options just a short stroll away from Center of Contemporary Arts. You may want to consider checking out the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
If you're hunting for hotels that won't burn a hole in your pocket, you'll have many to choose from. Take a look at the rates at the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort, 0.6 kilometres away. That said, the Nomads Cairns is 2 kilometres away.
Alternatively, if you want luxury and comfort, choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels nearby. Check out the amenities at the Edge Apartments Cairns, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Cairns Luxury Apartments is only 0.8 kilometres away.
Before you go to Center of Contemporary Arts, charge up your batteries with a hot drink at Ochre Restaurant. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns. If you feel like relaxing with a bottle of wine, Gilligan's is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Center of Contemporary ArtsBefore you make tracks, check out the local area:
- Watch a show at Jute Theatre, a well-known local venue.
- If you're a serious art lover, Kick Contemporary Arts awaits. Offering a great deal of thought-provoking works of art, you'll be grateful you dedicated a few hours to peruse the collection.
- Check the program, purchase some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret watching a show at JUTE Theatre Company.
- If you've had an eventful day of seeing the sights, go for a quiet dawdle along Cairns Esplanade.
- Take a breath of fresh air, put your legs to good use and enjoy Mother Nature's beauty at Michaelmas Cay.
If you're travelling by train to reach Center of Contemporary Arts, hop off at Cairns Station, the most convenient station. It's 0.9 kilometres away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in Center of Contemporary Arts?
Hotels in Center of Contemporary Arts start at AU$96 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.