AU$55 Cape York Peninsula accommodation
Check hotel prices in Cape York Peninsula
Unique Cape York Peninsula Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Cape York Peninsula
Top budget Cape York Peninsula hotel deals
- Cairns Sunland Leisure Park49-61 Little Pease Street, Manoora, QLD
The price is AU$55 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Aspect Central209 Sheridan Street, Cairns North, QLD
The price is AU$74 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Hides Hotel Cairns87 Lake Street, Cairns, QLD
The price is AU$85 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 21
- Comfort Inn Cairns City183-185 Lake St, Cairns, QLD
The price is AU$79 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Cairns Queens Court167-173 Sheridan St, Cairns North, QLD
The price is AU$78 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
- Cairns City Motel169 Lake St, Cairns, QLD
The price is AU$75 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
Top luxury Cape York Peninsula hotel deals
- Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore1 Veivers Road, Palm Cove, QLD
The price is AU$366 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.7/5Exceptional! (105 reviews)
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port DouglasPort Douglas Road, Port Douglas, QLD
The price is AU$256 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.4/5Wonderful! (135 reviews)
- Pacific Hotel CairnsCorner Esplanade And Spence Street, Cairns, QLD4.2/5Excellent! (193 reviews)
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino35-41 Wharf Street, Cairns, QLD
The price is AU$192 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.7/5Exceptional! (268 reviews)
- Coconut Grove56 Macrossan St, Port Douglas, QLD
The price is AU$550 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.8/5Exceptional! (46 reviews)
- Pullman Cairns International17 Abbott Street, Cairns, QLD
The price is AU$161 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (269 reviews)
Accommodation In Cape York Peninsula
Want to see the sights? Planning a business trip? Or perhaps you're looking for that perfect romantic getaway. For your next escape, get the hotel you want at a price that’ll put a smile on your face. From city centre conference hotels to charming hideaways, we have you covered. Book accommodation in Cape York Peninsula with us today and get ready to sleep in, eat out and enjoy a holiday your way.
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us help! When you search Cape York Peninsula accommodation, you can filter by budget, star rating or even specific facilities. Hit the clubs, browse the shops or make friends with the locals—there are a number of hotels just a stone's throw from the action. Or do less running around and more indulging when you book a relaxing and revitalising retreat. Maybe a spa treatment is in your future! In the mood for food? Many of our listed hotels feature great bars, cafes and restaurants for laid-back brunching and suppertime feasting. Some also offer a gym or nearby outdoor activities to help burn off those extra calories.
Save time and money by using Wotif to book cheap Cape York Peninsula accommodation. With millions of rooms available, you’ll find exactly the right place to put your feet up. From bargain motels to rooms fit for blue-blooded luxury, child-friendly to pet-friendly (and definitely wallet-friendly), we make booking a hotel reservation simple.
How much is a hotel room in Cape York Peninsula?
Hotels in Cape York Peninsula start at AU$55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.