ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
WiFi are featured in all 136 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
This smoke-free hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Brisbane Central Business District hostel include Queen Street Mall and Eagle Street Pier.
Nomads Brisbane Hostel ratings based on 115 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Nomads Brisbane Hostel
12 Mar. 2019 by Ali
Hi and thanks for your review. Sorry we couldn't help you with your fan, we can replace any broken fans that we do have straight away. We do hope we can improve your next stay. Cheers
23 Nov. 2018 by Ali
Hi and thanks for your review. It would be great to hear from you and see what we can improve on. Cheers, Nomads
23 Aug. 2018 by Ali
Hi thanks for your review. Our bathrooms have been recently renovated however we have kept them in the heritage style that goes with our building. We hope that we can see you again soon. Cheers, Nomads
Nice location but only location
Quick visit to Brisbane
what a dump
Cheap accommodation, close to the central station
Heart of the city close to transport
close to queen street
About the Nomads Brisbane HostelLocation 308 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is available for a fee. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Nomads Brisbane Hostel. This Brisbane hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Central Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Nomads Brisbane Hostel offers 136 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
Nomads Brisbane Hostel has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Base Brisbane Central
- Nomads Brisbane
- Base Hostel Brisbane Central
- Brisbane Central Base
- Brisbane Central Hostel
- Base Brisbane Central Hotel Brisbane
- Base Brisbane Central Hostel
You should know
- Nomads Brisbane Hostel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Nomads Brisbane Hostel.