ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 46 rooms feature Smart televisions with digital channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Fridges and free toiletries are also available.
Espresso 351 is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch. Enjoy the fitness centre, kids' swimming pool and pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and noon. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Taigum motel, you'll be 4.4 km (2.7 mi) from Westfield Chermside and 4.7 km (2.9 mi) from Boondall Wetlands Reserve.
Colonial Village ratings based on 402 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Colonial Village
14 Jul. 2019 by Kelly
Dear Guest, thank you for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent visit to Brisbane. It is great to read you found our property close to where you needed to be. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is much appreciated. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
28 Jun. 2019 by Kelly
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent visit to Brisbane. Room locations are determined of the room type guests book. If a guest has a special request or need, we advise contacting our property and we will accommodate the request where possible. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
2 Jun. 2019 by Kelly
Dear Guest, 4/5 Thank you for taking the time to post your score of our property and thank you for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent visit to Brisbane. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
1 Jun. 2019 by Kelly
Dear guest, 5/5 Thank you! Our staff and your fellow travellers appreciate you taking the time to score our property. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
20 May 2019 by Kelly
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent stay in Brisbane. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Brisbane. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
18 Apr. 2019 by Kelly
Dear Guest, 5/5 Thank you! It is great to read your accommodation met all your needs and that you enjoyed the onsite Cafe Espresso 351. Thank you for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent visit to Brisbane. Safe travels. Regards Kelly
2 Apr. 2019 by Marika
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to post a review for our property. Great to read that you enjoyed your stay and 5/5! Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and your custom. Safe travels. Regards Marika Thauer
31 Mar. 2019 by Kelly
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Colonial Village on your recent visit to Brisbane and thank you for taking the time to score our property. Safe travels. Regards Kelly.
30 Apr. 2019 by Marika
Dear Guest, it is disappointing to read that you gave our property a 1/5 rating. As your review was anonymous, I cannot confirm any details of your stay. If your stay was not to your expectations, a conversation with our Reception staff could have made your stay enjoyable. Leaving a negative review anonymously does not assist our staff or your fellow travellers. Safe travels. Regards Marika Thauer
About the Colonial VillageLocation 351 Beams Road, Taigum, QLD 4018
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Colonial Village offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A library, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at Colonial Village. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Taigum motel.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 46 buildings
- Built in 1985
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Brisbane Zillmere Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Colonial Village offers 46 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Smart televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Taigum motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to noon.
Colonial Village has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch and lunch.
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance with booking number to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 7 PM.
Guests arriving after 6:30 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 5 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 55.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.51 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Colonial Village Motel Taigum
- Colonial Village Taigum
- Colonial Village
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Colonial Village offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Colonial Village.