Hotels Near Blues Point Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Blues Point Reserve
Top hotels near Blues Point Reserve
So you're on your way to Blues Point Reserve? There's nothing like a bit of nature to calm the mind and reinvigorate the body.
It sits among the busy streets of Sydney the state capital. This lively city is a sight in itself!
You needn't travel far to find a place to sleep. There are 146 options within an easy drive of Blues Point Reserve. Check out the rates at the Park Hyatt Sydney (a kilometre), the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour (2 kilometres) and The Darling at the Star (2 kilometres).
Rather spend your savings on seeing and experiencing everything? If so, save your money and book at a budget hotel. The Big Hostel and the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour are certainly worth checking out.
If you're looking to really live it up, you'll discover several upscale hotels as well. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Quay West Suites Sydney, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Establishment Hotel is only 2 kilometres away.
If you need a decent coffee, you'll find North Sydney Olympic Pool just a short walk away. When dinnertime rolls around, try out Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection. Built up a thirst yet? Get yourself to Commodore Hotel for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Blues Point ReserveAfter you visit Blues Point Reserve, explore the surrounding area:
- The amusement rides and the tasty snacks at Luna Park will take you back to your childhood.
- Make the journey across the water to Goat Island. It's a well-known spot among visitors.
- Pull on your walking boots and look out for local birdlife as you go for a wander through Balls Head Reserve.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge has certainly seen a great deal of traffic over the decades. Fortunately, you can still see this bridge in all its glory.
- Anyone interested in remarkable engineering and architecture ought to visit Pylon Lookout.
Journeying to Blues Point Reserve by train is easy. The nearest station, Milsons Point Station, is only 0.8 kilometres away. If the weather's agreeable, why not walk from North Sydney Train Station, another handy terminal, instead? It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Blues Point Reserve?
Hotels in Blues Point Reserve start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.