Wollongong Beach Resort & Accommodations
Check prices for beach accommodation in Wollongong
Beach Hotels in Wollongong
More Oceanview accommodation in Wollongong
- Best Western City Sands - Wollongong Golf Clubcnr of Banks & Corrimal St, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$155 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.4/5Wonderful! (445 reviews)
- Mantra Wollongong6-10 Gladstone Ave, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$189 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.2/5Excellent! (959 reviews)
- Boat Harbour MotelCnr Campbell and Wilson St, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$160 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43.9/5Very Good! (379 reviews)
- Sage Hotel Wollongong60/62 Harbour Street, Wollongong, NSW
The price is AU$178 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 43.8/5Good! (404 reviews)
Beach Villas in Wollongong
- Pass and Pause Cottage and Bedsit Holiday Accommodation18 Pass Ave, 18, Wollongong, NSWGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Lazy Dayz Shellharbour 100m TO Beach1 Iluka Road, Wollongong, NSWGet Rates
- Hopetoun Villa - Quiet Getaway6/11 Hopetoun Street, Wollongong, NSWGet Rates
Wollongong Beach Accommodation
Welcome to nearly every person on Earth’s fantasy holiday, with Wotif’s beach hotels in Wollongong. Sand, sea and sunnies are all you need to get started on your one-person re-enactment of Castaway, only with plenty of food, drink and access to modern conveniences. No homemade raft or volleyball with a face drawn on either. Here, you’ll have all the beach you could ever ask for.
During your stay, you’ll wake up to a view that Facebook cover photos were made for. Wollongong beach accommodation runs the gamut from quaint bungalows to resort-style high rise hotels. Whatever you fancy, Wotif saves you time and money with the best deals going. Booking with us is easy through our simple online system. You can imagine happily sipping a cocktail out of a coconut shell one day and the next, you’re splayed on a couple of towels with your mates, having realised a lifelong dream. Well done! Next up, paddle board lessons and a sunset barbie followed by the simple joy of laying in cosy, sand-free sheets while the sound of the ocean lulls you to sleep.
Your beach hotel in Wollongong combines great location with hotel amenities that appeal to holiday-goers out for a fun trip and seamless tans. You’ll find the best accommodation for your price point and must-haves with Wotif. There are plenty of options and kilometres of sunny shoreline to choose from.