Hotels Near The Cultural Place
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The Cultural Place
Top hotels near The Cultural Place
Ready to start planning your trip to The Cultural Place?
It's situated in Cairns, 60 kilometres away from the popular city of Port Douglas. If you have the time, make sure you stop in there too!
With no less than 67 accommodations within minutes of The Cultural Place, the only worry you'll have finding a place to stay is working out which one looks the best! Haven't the foggiest where to start? Take a look at the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
If you'd rather spend your cash on fun-filled days, there's a number of cheaper options. How about you stay at the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort, which is only 0.3 kilometres away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Nomads Cairns, 2 kilometres away.
Eager to pamper yourself a smidge? There's a good selection of luxury hotels in the area. The Edge Apartments Cairns and the Cairns Luxury Apartments, 2 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
When you need a boost to get going in the morning, pop into Ochre Restaurant (6/1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City). You'll find it only 0.6 kilometres from The Cultural Place. Gilligan's is a great venue to grab some food and is only 0.3 kilometres away. It's at 57-89 Grafton Street, Cairns City.
Other Things to Do Near The Cultural PlaceAfter visiting The Cultural Place, don't neglect the local area:
- Broaden your awareness of the region's historic events by observing the many exhibits and displays at Cairns Historical Society Museum.
- Hear the tales of those from bygone days and uncover more about the region's vibrant past at The Cairns Museum.
- Spend some time at Reef Teach to gain some captivating information concerning the local environment.
- When you're looking for a spot of culture, head straight for Cairns Regional Gallery, an exhibition space that will amaze you with its intriguing collection of canvases.
- Michaelmas Cay is a protected park for native flora and fauna, so be careful where you walk and what you take with you.
If you're using the metro to get to The Cultural Place, hop off at Cairns Station, the most convenient station. It's 0.7 kilometres away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in The Cultural Place?
Hotels in The Cultural Place start at AU$123 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.