Hotels Near Tamaki Maori Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Tamaki Maori Village
Top hotels near Tamaki Maori Village
You are bound to uncover something interesting at Tamaki Maori Village.
You'll find it in Rotorua, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's memories.
Your choice of hotel can mean the difference between an okay holiday and an unforgettable one. With as many as 37 within a stone's throw of Tamaki Maori Village, finding your ideal accommodation will be as easy as pie. Have a gander at the rates and amenities at the Regent of Rotorua, Lakeside City Apartments and Princes Gate Hotel.
You don't need to break the bank. Make a reservation at one of the reasonably-priced places close by. Why not check out the deals at the Base Rotorua - Hostel? It's 0.7 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua is 0.7 kilometres away.
Or you could stay at one of the several top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Silver Fern Accommodation & Spa and the Quest Rotorua Central are two such spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 0.4 kilometres.
When there's only one thing you need to get yourself up and running, pop into Fat Dog Cafe & Bar at 1161 Arawa Street, Rotorua. You'll find it only 0.4 kilometres from Tamaki Maori Village. Millennium Hotel Rotorua & Spa is a fantastic spot to grab a meal and fortunately it's just 0.2 kilometres away. It's at 1270 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua.
Other Things to Do Near Tamaki Maori VillageAs you're here, you really ought to see what the local area has going on:
- If you're a legitimate art admirer, Rotorua Arts Village is just the place for you. Home to many unique masterpieces, you'll be thankful you dedicated some time to enjoy the collection.
- Check if something's happening at Blue Baths. You'll be more than impressed with the place!
- Go for a look around Sir Howard Morrison Performing Arts Centre, a unique event venue.
- You'll have no reason to stress about not knowing the area. There's an abundance of helpful advice available at Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre.
- If you'd like to indulge in a touch of pampering, Polynesian Spa has to be your first port of call.
How much is a hotel room in Tamaki Maori Village?
Hotels in Tamaki Maori Village start at AU$88 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.