Hotels Near Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village
Top hotels near Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village
You're bound to take in something unique at Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Rotorua, a special city that's loved by many.
Nothing compares to staying within an easy stroll of Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village! Try one of the 23 hotels within a kilometre. You may want to consider the Regal Palms Resort, Wylie Court and Silver Fern Accommodation & Spa.
Would you like to save your funds for mementos? Stay at one of the area's less-expensive options. Check what the Base Rotorua - Hostel and the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua have available.
Take a load off at one of the high-end hotels nearby. The Tuscany Villas Rotorua - Heritage Collection and the ASURE Palm Court Rotorua, a kilometre and a kilometre away, are recommended.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Stolen Bike Catering Ltd. You can find it fortunately close to Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Wylie Court Motor Lodge. And finally, grab a seat at Dimension C-137 to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori VillageThe area has much more to offer:
- If you dream about golf, arrange a game at Rotorua Golf Club.
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve is perfect for all who love going to unique natural phenomena.
- You don't have to be a risk-taker to be part of the animated horse racing atmosphere at Racing Rotorua.
- Journey to Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest and experience the calming atmosphere of the forest.
- Shopping junkies always love stopping by Redwoods Gift Shop & Visitor Centre, one of the more well-known stores here.
How much is a hotel room in Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village?
Hotels in Whakarewarewa: The Living Maori Village start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.