Hotels Near Polynesian Spa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Polynesian Spa
Top hotels near Polynesian Spa
Getting excited for your adventure to Polynesian Spa? Don't set off until you've had a look through the following tricks and tips.
We're sure it won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Rotorua, a magical city that is loved by many.
Simplify things by booking a room at one of the 29 hotels located within walking distance of Polynesian Spa. The Regent of Rotorua, Princes Gate Hotel and Quest Rotorua Central are certainly worth looking into.
When it comes to accommodation options that won't burn a hole in your pocket, there are some good hotels available. Choose from the Base Rotorua - Hostel and the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Don't hesitate to treat yourself! The surrounding area features a range of luxury hotels. The Regal Palms Resort and the Silver Fern Accommodation & Spa are two such spots to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Grab a tea or coffee at Fat Dog Cafe & Bar (1161 Arawa Street, Rotorua). It's just 0.6 kilometres from Polynesian Spa. Need to quiet your grumbling tummy? Millennium Hotel Rotorua & Spa is at 1270 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua, only 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Polynesian SpaAfter you see Polynesian Spa, check out the local area:
- Take the morning to check out Blue Baths, a nerve centre of events.
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, make a beeline for Rotorua Arts Village, a gallery that will elevate you with its impressive collection of works.
- The entire family will enjoy discovering the local traditions and culture at Tamaki Maori Village.
- On a nice day, spend some time wandering around Government Gardens.
- Take a break from modern society and get in touch with those who lived long ago via the exhibits and displays at Rotorua Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Polynesian Spa?
Hotels in Polynesian Spa start at AU$88 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.