Hotels Near Mitai Maori Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mitai Maori Village
Top hotels near Mitai Maori Village
Mitai Maori Village is an enlightening attraction that everyone will love.
It's to be found in Rotorua, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
With 15 choices within 3 kilometres of Mitai Maori Village, reserving your perfect room ought to be easy. We suggest the Peppers On The Point - Lake Rotorua, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try the Koura Lodge (2 kilometres) or the City Lights Boutique Lodge (3 kilometres).
Travellers sticking to a budget will be delighted to know that there are some economical accommodation options on offer. You'll be sure to sleep comfortably at the Base Rotorua - Hostel or the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua.
If you don't mind paying more for luxury, you'll be happy to discover that there are numerous upscale hotels. Start with the Best Western Braeside Rotorua & Conference Centre, 0.4 kilometres away. If that's not what you're after, the 436 Rotorua Hideaway Lodge is a kilometre away.
When you need caffeine to get yourself up and running, visit Skyline Rotorua at 178 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua. You'll find it only 0.4 kilometres from Mitai Maori Village. If you're in the market for a delicious meal, head over to Best Western Braeside Rotorua. You'll find it at 4 Barnard Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua.
Other Things to Do Near Mitai Maori VillagePut your tourist hat on and check what's going on in the area around Mitai Maori Village:
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park is a good way to watch some cute animals. You'll learn a lot from the wonderful people who live to keep them healthy and safe.
- Skyline Rotorua is not just a speedy and convenient way to get to your final destination, but is also a particularly enjoyable way to take in the surrounding landscape.
- The race is on at DriftKartz. Keep your eye on the checkered flag!
- If you can appreciate a good birdsong, make time for a visit to Mount Ngongotaha.
- Agroventures is a terrific place for a lively day outside with the young ones.
How much is a hotel room in Mitai Maori Village?
Hotels in Mitai Maori Village start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.