Hotels near Lake Tikitapu
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake Tikitapu
Take in the fresh air, get some exercise and feel the stress disappear at Lake Tikitapu.
It won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Rotorua, a special city that's loved by many.
Want to save a little cash? There are some great reasonably-priced lodgings here. You can't beat the Base Rotorua - Hostel and the Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua.
If you don't work without your morning coffee hit, you should visit Air Stream Cafe (723 Tarawera Road, Lake Okareka). This popular café is just 0.06 kilometres away from Lake Tikitapu.
Other Things to Do Near Lake TikitapuAfter you're finished at Lake Tikitapu, don't overlook the local area:
- If the weather's nice, watch the sunrise from the shore of Lake Okareka.
- Sit back and relax at Lake Rotokakahi, and enjoy the charming view.
- Experience how the settlers formerly lived in Buried Village, a local historic village.
- Check out the items that Redwoods Gift Shop & Visitor Centre has available. You might just come across a terrific gift for a friend, or even yourself.
- Visit Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest and enjoy the leafy shelter of the forest.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Tikitapu?
Hotels in Lake Tikitapu start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.