Accommodation Near Lake Tarawera, Rotorua
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake Tarawera
Take a deep breath of the crisp, fresh air and delight in the peaceful vibes at Lake Tarawera.
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the wonderful city of Rotorua has to offer.
You'll need to act now if you'd prefer to stay close to Lake Tarawera! There's just 1 place to stay listed within 10 kilometres. Known as the Solitaire Lodge, it's located 6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake TaraweraOnce it's time to leave Lake Tarawera, get going to the surrounding area:
- If you have the courage, roll up your pants and get a feel for the temperature of the water at Te Rata Bay. This gorgeous inlet is a fantastic spot for a morning stroll.
- Soak up the sights and sounds of nature when you go to the well-known Tarawera Falls.
- Take in the towering mass of rock that is Mount Tarawera and fully come to terms with the unforgiving power of nature.
- Sit back and relax at Lake Rotomahana, and allow yourself to become lost in the peaceful view.
- Travellers interested in historical dwellings will thoroughly enjoy walking through Buried Village.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Tarawera?
Hotels in Lake Tarawera start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.