Hotels Near Reef Teach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Reef Teach
Top hotels near Reef Teach
Preparing for your adventure to Reef Teach? Don't head off until you've had a look at these handy tips.
It can be visited in Cairns, which is 60 kilometres from the beloved city of Port Douglas.
Simplify things by securing a room at one of the 64 accommodation options situated within walking distance of Reef Teach. You may want to consider checking out the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
Low on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching what you've got as far as you can? You'll come across a number of budget-friendly places to stay nearby. You could try the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort or the Koala Beach Resort, 0.1 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the top-quality hotels close by. Check out the rooms at the Edge Apartments Cairns, 3 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Cairns Luxury Apartments is only 0.4 kilometres away.
Ochre Restaurant is a decent place to have a cuppa right near Reef Teach. Easy to find at 6/1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City, it's only 0.5 kilometres away. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you just need to go 0.1 kilometres to get to Gilligan's at 57-89 Grafton Street, Cairns City.
Other Things to Do Near Reef TeachAfter you stop at Reef Teach, check what's happening nearby:
- If you're a fan of history, drop into The Cairns Museum to read about the events that helped shape this destination.
- You're bound to be captivated by the vibrant tales of ancient times at Cairns Historical Society Museum.
- With many fascinating and unusual creations, Cairns Regional Gallery offers a top-notch outing.
- Reef Hotel Casino is a popular space for tourists that like to place a bet, but you may also just enjoy the buzzing environment.
- Soak up the spectacular views of Michaelmas Cay, a nature refuge for native flora and fauna.
It's a simple commute to Reef Teach. Just exit the train at Cairns Station, the nearest station, and from there it's about 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Reef Teach?
Hotels in Reef Teach start at AU$123 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.